Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Countdown

Hi, Happy Holidays!

A few years ago I came up with a Christmas countdown that shared scriptures of the prophecies of Christ's birth.  I enjoyed doing it, and taking some time each day to think about the Savior, and to remember that God keeps his promises to us all was a good reminder for my poor, sometimes weak, soul.  I've decided to do it again this year.  I'm hoping to be able to find something for every day...you'll forgive me if I miss one or two along the way.  Here's todays scripture.

Isaiah 9:6-7: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

'Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end..."

Hope you all have a blessed Christmas season.
You are loved.

No comments: