Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where are my @#%! Kleenex?

I'm a very sick girl. I've been fighting a cold/sinus infection for close to three weeks now, and it's worn down my will to live. I've done well not posting about being sick, don't you think? Talking about illness is mostly boring and really not good posting material, but now I'm feeling sure that death is imminent, and that does make for a good post. The problem seems to be that my brain is being squeezed by a very strong clamp, which is turning it to mush, which then comes out through my nose. It kind of hurts. Knowing that a person can't live very long without a brain, I'm trying to tie up some loose ends.

So now that it's time to say goodbye, I hope you know that I've always liked you, and have had a great time all of the time that we've spent together. It's been a pretty good life. See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I will miss you terribly.

Kelli said...

Hey, can I have your books and movie collection? Oh and I will miss you.