Monday, July 27, 2009

I've got an Issue!

I've got an idea for a new feature called "I've got an Issue!" It will be me yelling about something that's bugging me. I think you'll really enjoy it. Today that something is:

Sarah Palin

I hold no bad feelings toward ex-Governor Palin, I just want her to go away. Yesterday after church I turned on the tv for a little news, and CNN had nothing but their anchor in the newsroom talking with a reporter in Alaska who was waiting for the big Palin speech. Boring. That lasted about 3 minutes before I turned off the tv. Today I pulled up some news websites, just to see her face all over them. BAH! Why is everyone making such a big deal out of the fact that she quit her job? When in the history of the universe has a former candidate for vice-president gotten this kind of attention? And honestly, what's she done to deserve it? I do not understand.

If this resignation from the govenor's seat means that she's "going national" and is going to be in our faces all of the time, I will not be happy.

That's my issue. Thank you for listening.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, I really love I've Got an Issue! Can't wait for the next one.

Kelli said...

I love "Got an Issue"! What a great way to vent!

see-air-uh said...

I hate Sarah Palin. Always have haha