Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good News!

My mom and dad are here! They're visiting for the week, and I like it when they visit. There's an added bonus to this - all of my Utah siblings get together for dinners and quality family time. You'd think that living within close proximity to each other would mean seeing each other, but that's not always the case. I don't think I've seen Cortni and Brad all summer, and that's too long. I've missed them.

More good news! I got my yearly car inspection for the registration renewal on Monday. I wanted to do this while dad is here so that if/when they told me that something was wrong then he could help me fix it. Dad can fix anything. But it passed! No problems at all! I'm still shocked. Given my recent car history this feels like a miracle, a happy, happy miracle.

And, Sierra will be home this weekend for Thanksgiving break. Dear, dear Sierra.

It's a good week.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This post made me feel happy inside!