Thursday, November 19, 2009

Office Memo

Dear Office Staff,

Today I am wearing a burgundy red, turtle-neck sweater. It’s a favorite. I believe that it is only one year old, so I was shocked and dismayed to find holes in both armpits. Actually, I didn’t find the hole, Ed did, which only caused further embarrassment. I have used safety pins to close the holes. I believe that this will take care of the problem for the rest of the work day, and until I am able to have the sweater mended. My mother will help me with the actual mending.

My apologies for the armpit flashes. Please know that I will make greater efforts in the future to ensure that this does not happen again. A close family member feels that I should take some personal time to recover emotionally, and to go shopping for a new sweater. This may be necessary, especially if my mother is not able to sew up these holes.

I can only apologize again.
Sincerely,
Angie

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Angie! Holes in the armpits again?! You'd better not be wearing that white sweater with the holes in the armpits still. Your Mom has a lot of work to do. (Hee! Ed found it...)

Tiffany said...

I don't even know Ed, but somehow I find that part hilarious.

I think a sick shopping day is in order, for sure!

Kelli said...

Ha. ha. Armpit holes. Ed. so funny,